NHIC / ENGINEERING – TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
- From a drawing of part, NHIC makes :
- ■ The establishment of the project and machine-tool specifications;
- ■ The choice of the most appropriate machine-tool (design, strokes, power, options…);
- ■ The recovery of your old machine (under condition);
- ■ The foundations (study and reception);
- ■ The search of funding;
- ■ The development of the machining processes;
- ■ The installation and commissioning of the new machine-tool;
- ■ The writing of the preventive and curative maintenance plan;
- ■ The list of the risks at the workstation;
- ■ The operator training;
- ■ The reception of the machine by an accredited organism.
- NHIC is the owner of the approach IPBI.